Now that you’ve picked yourself up off the floor, it’s not what you would think of as a traditional Twitter contest. I don’t care if you follow me, you don’t have to re-tweet something (although I’d appreciate it if you would, I’d love a lot of entries), all I want you to do is write me a letter and send it to me in the mail.
Here’s the contest:
- Write me a letter explaining why you should win the prize (listed below)
- The letter has to be hand written or typed on a typewriter
- You have to include a return address (this is where I will ship the prize)
- You also have to include your Twitter ID so I can congratulate you on Twitter for being the winner
- The contest will begin today and all letters must be postmarked no later than February 4th
The prize is:
Asus 10.1 ATOM N270/250G HDD/1GB Win 7 Netbook
You can view the exact specs here.
My address is:
Scott F. Murphy
434 W Diversey Pkwy., APT 2B
Chicago, IL 60614
Once I’ve received all of the entries, I will judge them and post the top 5 letters. Then I will post a Twitter based poll where you can select the letter that you think is best. That person will be the winner. Once the winner is selected, I will ship the Netbook directly to them.
- Void where prohibited
- Must be of legal age in your state to enter the contest
- I am not liable for anything bad that happens to you because you win this Twitter contest
- The prize is subject to change based on availability, but will be the same specifications or better than those listed here
- The prize must be shipped to an address with in the United States
- You must have a Twitter ID to enter – i.e. you must be a Twitter user, you don’t have to be active, you just have to have an account
- By entering, you agree to these rules and agree that you are eligible to enter
This contest is in no way associated with my employer Sears Holdings – it is completely my contest and no endorsement is implied or should be assumed.